Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an on-line community for Southwest Va motorcycle enthusiast

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Southwest Va Street Riders
Latest topics
» Poker Run Oct. 13
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 pm by chopperhack

» Handlebars wanted
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 6:00 am by namvet

» Want to change my handlebars
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 am by namvet

» slide in truck camper
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:24 am by Gary

» Polar Bear Ride
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:20 am by Gary

» Merry Christmas to all
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 12:51 pm by graybeard_biker

» NRV444 SCRC Members wanted
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 am by namvet

» First!
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:59 am by namvet

» toys for tots
Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:40 pm by Gary

Top posters
Bobby D
Want to change my handlebars I_vote_lcapWant to change my handlebars I_voting_barWant to change my handlebars I_vote_rcap 
SafetyMan
Want to change my handlebars I_vote_lcapWant to change my handlebars I_voting_barWant to change my handlebars I_vote_rcap 
Gary
Old Crow
chopperhack
graybeard_biker
Henryinva
rideasportbike
bobsworld
sammi
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Want to change my handlebars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
namvet

namvet

Want to change my handlebars Empty
PostSubject: Want to change my handlebars   Want to change my handlebars Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:57 am

After 32 years I finally got my bike last August and have wanted to do some changes to better fit my style and mood.

I really enjoy the drag bars off the 08 (I think) Spirit as well as the bars from the Phantom and h-drag bars from various suppliers. I have a short arm span and the drag bars do look comfortable, anyone out there changed theirs? I'd like your opinion also.

I also am thinking of installing a lowering kit on the rear, a lot of people use struts but they do hurt the backside when you hit a bump but do look good.

I'd appreciate any input you may offer me in my changes.
Back to top Go down

Want to change my handlebars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Garage :: Honda-
Jump to: